11 July, 2016

Another dream

GEEZ! this is turning into my dream journal. Well, it's fine, I guess. My dreams are hella interesting. This one was long and fairly detailed.

I remember I had gotten home from ???? and my friends were at my house. My house was huge, and I had the whole upper half of the house to myself. Well, my boyfriend, who was some cool cat that reminded me of Dodger from Oliver and Company, had bought me this really nice perfume. It was a bright pink bottle and the perfume smelled great, but the smell made me, like, lose my mind a little? I sniffed it and my mood shifted hard. Which sucked, because elsewhere in the house, a handful of detectives where looking for clues as to where my mom had gone. She had been missing for three days without a word

No comments:

Post a Comment