30 March, 2016

I was dreaming this morning (because I had already opened my eyes once to check the time and deemed it unacceptable to be awake) that I was running deliveries in this really cool town, with all sorts of historic buildings and interesting streets. I was zipping around in some sort of one person encased Segway. I had to take in out into the country for a delivery. It was getting dark, and the dumb thing had no headlights. I was coming around a corner in a wooded part of the country lane when I ran into this young black guy on a bike who had stopped in the road. I got out and checked on him, and asked him if he was ok as this car comes up from the opposite direction. The man in the car was like "Trevor! You get out of here! She's not gonna fall for this crap. Go home. You aren't even hurt." The kid, Trevor, got up and ran back down the road toward town. The guy in the car explained that Trevor would lurk around that bend in the road and throw his bent up bike under the wheels of passing cars, fall to the ground and pretend to be hurt to scam people out of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment